- Bring your dog to our facility for plenty of happy visits; this means bringing them in from time to time when they do not have scheduled office visit so that they do not always expect stressful things to happen. We are happy to greet your dog and provide treats and/or attention for a positive social visit.
- Bring your dog hungry so that they are treat motivated during the visit. You can also bring favorite treats or toys from home!
- Use Adaptil pheromone spray on a bandana or sweater or an Adaptil collar to provide a sense of calm to your dog
- If your pet experience car sickness, ask us about tips to reduce nausea during car rides as well as potential medication that can be administered prior to car travel.
- Some dogs do require the administration of oral medication prior to the visit to help reduce more significant anxiety. If we feel this applies to your dog we will review appropriate options.